View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:10 pm

Quinalia is back. 
Gifted Speaker

Post Quinalia is back.
"Are you sure about this Kalia, Last time you came back?" Quinalia stood in the door way of the room she'd called home months back. Now Kalia was leaving again, the human was gathering up the last of her crystals and doodads.

"I'm sure Quin, last time was a short trip this is different. The Scourge is falling back it looks like we've won. I want to go home to my Mother, to my Husband" Kalia brushed the hair from her face handing Quin a tabard and her battle regalia."I made some adjustments, it will fit you fine".

The two mages stood in the courtyard of the barracks "I've said my good byes, the council know you and can take you on in my stead, goodluck Quin".
Before Quin could respond the air around Kalia shifted and she was gone.

ooc so yeah, I went back(again) last time I let people bother me and changed for roleplay with friends that never happened. So screw my ugly 2005 model, screw my stupid broken robes and hello better model for me.

Note: I threw this together in about 5 minutes so spelling mistakes and lack of quality have an excuse for once. :)

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:28 am